silage film,baler wrap net, silage cover

May I know do you need shade net, spunbond,tarpaulin,anti insect net, silage film, hay film, baler wrap net?

If you need it, please inform us the detail as follows:

1. which size do you need? (length, width)

2. which gram do you need? (gsm= gram/m2)

3. how large quantity do you need? ( how many rolls)

we would like to give you one firm offer if you have any specific requirement.